On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love said to me “Who’s the Boss babee?”
This is the second answer to that question…
Get a Bore Boss for your 22 and keep it clean and tidy.
Best of all it is just a few minutes and your rifle gets a clean that it needs after a hard night out spotlighting pests.
Use it before to be sure its Ok to shoot – nothing worse than mason bee nests in barrels!
Practical, useful get one now.
- Single Pass Cleaning Solution for .22 Calibers
- Obliterates Carbon and Fouling: 32 inch dual-action cable first loosens carbon and fouling with the phosphor bronze bore brush then removes it from the bore with the 8 1/2 inch braided bore mop
- Ergonomic Grip for Easy Pulling: the flex-case handle has ergonomic grip to help you comfortably pull the tight fitting, dual-action cable through the bore
- Stores and Transports Cleanly: the unique flex-case handle stores and protects the brush and mop from damage and debris and keeps oil and solvent from getting on your other gear
- Durable, Compact and Portable: at just 3.25 inches in diameter and 1 inch thick the Bore Boss is made to be used whenever and wherever you need it
- For .22
- Flex-Case Handle Doubles as Clean Storage for Cable
- Dual Action Cable
- Phosphor Bronze Bore Brush
- 32″ Long Cable
- 8 1/2″ Long Braided Mop
- Only Intended to be Used with Rifles